Thursday, July 3, 2008

wanderlust

Whenever I'm feeling particularly full of wanderlust (but know that I am too broke to go anywhere), I look over old photos from past experiences. Here are some random pictures from various trips.

My favorite flea market vendor in Santiago

My adopted Swiss brother and me enjoying some Chilean bebidas

This guy's a Chilean comedian who, my host mother informed me, is famous for telling dirty jokes. I'm guessing he's Chile's answer to Bob Saget

Here we are posing with none other than Daniel Vilches, who happened to be dining at the same restaurant in ViƱa del Mar! I only found out who he was after he agreed to have his photo taken with us

With my pretty sister in Portugal











1 comment:

Midge said...

Beautiful photos! I like the laundry hanging. I took photos in Venice of a laundry line of underpants. They looked so cute hanging in the sunshine.