Sunday, July 6, 2008

bugs+ fun with keith's photo + fun finds


This lovely photo comes from Brad, who spends his time breeding caterpillars at the Nature Museum.


This photo comes from Midge. I'd like to think that she later provided a proper burial for this poor grasshopper. Or maybe she saved his corpse for me?





A found grocery list + a funny note:
"Why don't you come meet me at her birthday party?" [scribbled out] Then: "I'm tired of taking care of you." Scenario? You decide.


New friends from the thrift store. Unfortunately, my camera is broken so I could only scan the flat ornaments.

1 comment:

Midge said...

Ha ha ha, funny note! I love finding random grocery lists on the ground. The picture of Keith is fabulous, I marvel at your creativity. I did keep the little green bug for you. He's missing a leg and I think he may have been alive for awhile but unable to move. :(